Pregnancy Miscarriage Problem and Home Cure for Miscarriage
Miscarriage is very widespread, and occurs in about one in five pregnancies. Most happen in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy.
Recurrent miscarriages are when you lose three or more pregnancies in a row. This is uncommon and affects only one in every 100 couples.
For more information please visit herbalcureindia.com
If you have a miscarriage, even repeated miscarriages, it’s unlikely that you have an underlying medical crisis, and most women go on to have a triumphant pregnancy in the future.
Miscarriage is hard to deal with. It occurs in 15-20% of all pregnancies, usually in the first three months. However, some families will knowledge multiple miscarriages. After three or more miscarriages, it’s referred to as recurring miscarriage or habitual abortion.
Once you’ve suffered from numerous miscarriages, you might be offered special tests to try and help determine the cause of your losses.
How many miscarriages you have previous to you begin to look for causes depends on various factors and will be strong-minded with the help of your care provider. As you try to find answers your doctors may think the following causes.
Pregnancy is a happy time of a woman’s life when she finally achieve her dream of having her own family.
Sometimes due to bad luck or some medical difficulty, a pregnancy cannot be carried full term and miscarriage occurs in which the origin or the baby dies. It may happen due to a number of reasons such as week or irregular embryo, loss of blood or some other medical problem.
However, it may leave the mother with a sense of guilt or feeling of depression and leaves a scar on a woman’s mind. A miscarriage may be diagnosed right away followed by bleeding or it may be a silent one indicate by pain or cramps after a few weeks.
Pregnancy Miscarriage Treatment
1. Indian gooseberry juice taken each morning with honey is beneficial to prevent miscarriage.
2. Stop consumption of alcohol, tobacco and stop smoking as soon as you find out you are pregnant.
3. Drinking of raspberry tea each day in helpful since the raspberry tea helps in strengthening the uterus and shortens labor.
4. Tea with nutmeg is effectual for this condition.
5. Asafetida is helpful and is a trouble-free natural home remedy.
6. Decoction of black gram with water is helpful in reducing the fear of miscarriage.
7. Asparagus is beneficial in treating the reproductive problems in women.
Home Remedies for Miscarriage
1. Drinking raspberry teas during pregnancy strengthen the uterus, which will coordinate contractions and shorten labor.
2. Take the herbs cramp bark along with wild yam to relieve leg pains and to prevent miscarriages. This is one of the useful home remedies for miscarriage.
3. The herb corn silk can help in easy labor and reduce bleeding after labor.
4. Nutmeg tea helps the uterus to agreement and lessens bleeding afterbirth.
5. The herb thyme taken in a tea helps expel the placenta.
6. Apply myrrh to the newborn’s navel after the cord has been removed to prevent infection.
7. The herbs pennyroyal and mistletoe may induce abortion by cause uterine contractions.
8. The herbs cramp bark and hawthorn may be taken in capsules to help prevent miscarriages. One of the useful home remedies for miscarriage.
9. The herbs red raspberry, false unicorn, and lobelia help to strengthen the uterus which will helpin shortening labor. Take them frequently during pregnancy.
10. The herbs catnip and cayenne in capsules help to stop morning sickness.